BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Susan Mallery Month!!!

Okay so I know that I don't get to post on here as often as I should, but I'm hoping to get better with that.

For the next month or so, this site will be all-things Susan Mallery.  That's right, I am majorly sharing the works of one of my all-time favorite authors.  If you have not read any of Susan's work, it's a great time to get started.

To get familiar with her, you can go directly to her website HERE.  Her latest series is once again set in the town of Fool's Gold and will start with the book, "Only Mine" - which will be released on July 26th.  If you have the time, pre-order it directly from these links from Amazon or Barnes & Noble  and leave me a comment telling me that you've pre-ordered.  I'll be explaining more about that in another post but if you could let me know that you've pre-ordered, that would be GREAT!

So join me in showing Susan Mallery some love this month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy, your spirit is moving and catching. Go, fight, win for our Fools Gold Team