BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May is Harlequin Month!

No, this is not an official thing, but I have decided to dedicate the month of May to Harlequin titles here on Contemporary Romance Reads.  

One of the reasons I'm doing this is because I have a STACK of Desire novels that I have read and I realized that I haven't done any reviews on them.  The funny thing with Desire (or maybe not) is that some books are just great...you know, you can't put it down because the story is so compelling and well written where others it's like...GAH! you have to skip PAGES just to finish it because it's painful!  That will be my review of at least ONE of the titles this month!

So I hope that you enjoy the Harlequin month here.  There are definitely some great titles that I hope you'll enjoy and others that you will clearly want to steer clear of!

No comments: